Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ardenne: iPod Edition!

iPod edition indeed... Funny thing about the Easy Peasy operating system on my eeePc is thAt it hates connecting to WPA2 wifi connections. By some miracle it worked for yesterday. But alas miracles, like lightening never strike twice. Rest assured, I can get Internet fine in the study hall but not in my room. So this lovely and likely short post will be painstakingly pounded out on my iPod. Why am I using such big words then? Womp womp...

Great day. Got to finally handle the photographs I came halfway around the world to view. Was able to get a much better handle on the structure of the Maison Cubiste (oh yeah...for those that don't know my thesis is on Cubism and specifically the Maison Cubiste by Andre Mare who's archive is here and a group of his Cubist friends) and the ouevre of Mare

success

more materials to go through tomorrow. I may finish but I hope I don't!

Interesting dinner conversation. A whole new group of lecteurs today. A really nice and chatty guy was talking with me and another lady about the Quebecquois and other international things. I actually picked up quite a bit of it! Yeah!

K...my thumbs hurt from typing...A bientot all!

No comments:

Post a Comment